Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm Bored. Can't You Tell?

Got this chain questionnaire thing from my uncle. I'm just bored enough to share my answers with everyone.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? On my way to the ER.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Peppered Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No. And would someone PLEASE remove this bedeviled ovary????
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Nah. I'm a real pain in the ass.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Does a bear poop in the woods?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. But has anyone seen my thyroid?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Don't really feel like going splat.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Chocolate Chex.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Why bother?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I manage to get out of bed every morning, so I guess so.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Almond Marshmallow.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? There are other people?
15. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Narcissists don't have least favorite things about themselves. But we're not talking about McCain, so I have to go with my thighs.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My cat Nicky (he lives w/ my grandad)
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Whomever wishes to respond in the comments, feel free to do so.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Blue Bell Ice Cream Sandwich.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of an adding machine.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh-baked bread, and cookies.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Stacy
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yeah, he's my favorite uncle, despite his political leanings.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Cat wrestling.
27. HAIR COLOR? L'Oreal Medium Ash Blonde.
28. EYE COLOR? Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? To paraphrase my great-aunt Thelma--anything that doesn't eat me first, as long as it doesn't have tomatoes, broccoli, peppers, or dog hair on it.
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Run, Fatboy, Run.
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy blue, with a coating of cat hair.
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring
34. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who's offering.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything chocolate.
36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Becci, since she's my only loyal reader.
37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone else.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Last Patriot by Brad Thor, The Automatic Diet, and a Farscape novel.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't use one.
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? New Adventures of Old Christine.
41. FAVORITE SOUND? Turtle's purr.
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Monkees
43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Toronto.
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Sarcasm.
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? I wasn't born. I rode up on my bicycle.
46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone who wants to respond.

1 comment:

  1. Well, didn't want to be included with the others who are "least likely to respond" category. :)

    ReplyDelete