Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another New Toy

Well, more like a much-needed accessory. Check out my new Linds bag.
Finally. A new bowling bag. I no longer have to fear my beloved bowling balls falling out of my old bag and rolling across the parking lot.

I definitely learned my lesson about buying cheap shit. In less than a year, my old bag has fallen apart to a point where it's just an embarrassment. I was this close to using duct tape to hold it together.

Thanks to Fred and Dora at our local pro shop for helping me choose a better quality bag. (Plus, it has more pockets!! Yee!!) I love those two. There's not much in their shop they haven't tried themselves. I really like watching Dora get excited about trying out a new ball. And hearing Fred bemoan losing to her in a tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment