Saturday, March 27, 2010

Vacation Time

I'm on vacation this week. Not because I have some fantabulous trip planned, but because I have time off that needs to be used and I just need a break from work.

Not going anywhere, just staying home and working on the house. I have a list of things to do as long as my arm and I'm already behind on it. Oh well, I'll just be happy if the items involving the yard actually get completed (instead of just started--like the half-mown backyard.)

So far I've stayed up until 2:30 in the morning watching the first season of "Alias." And rewatched "The Hangover" for the 15th time. If I can get off the couch and stay awake long enough during the daytime, a few things might get crossed off the list.

1 comment:

  1. Would just like to say that the cats are beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete