Monday, February 4, 2008

Do I Smell Gas?

Wow. That last post was way different from all the others. Too serious. If it actually helped anyone, let me know. But I think for the most part I will do what suits me best.

The contract on my house was finalized on Friday and now it's time for the inspections. But first the utilities need to be turned on so the inspector can do his job. There's been a bit of a disagreement with the seller about whether or not they were actually on, so my realtor and I went over on Saturday to check. Nope, no power and the breaker box was not shut off.

Utilities are scheduled to be turned on tomorrow, and I'm hoping someone will be there to let the gas man in to light the pilots. I'd hate to have my house blow up before I even move into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment