Friday, February 22, 2008

I Got Nothin'

It's Friday, I'm bored, and not much exciting has happened this week. I finished the baby blanket I made for my cousin's shower on Sunday, so I hope she likes it. She BETTER like it after all I went through coming up with a design. I'll post pics later after the mommy-to-be has seen it.

I guess today is as good a day as any to relay the list I've been working on called:

Things I've Learned From the Cat

  1. It's more important to relax than worry about the kitchen floor.
  2. Vaccuum cleaners are evil.
  3. A nap in the sun is cheaper than a trip to the spa.
  4. There's always something interesting going on outside.
  5. If you yell loudly and long enough, someone will eventually get out of bed and feed you breakfast.
  6. The best way to get out of taking medicine is to wait until mom's back is turned, and then spit it behind the sofa cushion.

I never said they were all insightful and deep. But then, neither are my cats.

1 comment:

  1. Just let me know if she doesn't like the blanket and I'll help you go and take care of her after the birth.

    ReplyDelete