Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!

Anyone remember the episode of Happy Days when Fonzie signed Happy "Born"day to his deaf girlfriend? I always think of that when I think of the birthday song.

Anyhoo, today is B.H.'s birthday! And since Superman did not show up to turn back time, she's still older than I am. (a fact I never pass up an opportunity to remind her of. *evil laugh*)

Unfortunately, I am swamped with meetings regarding our system upgrade, so won't be able to join the gang for her birthday lunch. :-( I owe you one!

Enjoy the chocolates and the card. And thanks for being such a great friend. There aren't that many people who will put up with my spastic sarcastic personality. You're a keeper!
(And I am a dead woman for posting that pic.)

1 comment:

  1. Yep, still older. I checked the calendar again this morning just to make sure that you hadn't made up any ground on me.

    Thanks a lot for the pic!

    ReplyDelete