Monday, November 17, 2008

Aw Dang!

song chart memes
more music charts

I thought this was hilarious. Evidently my chances are getting pretty low. Might as well give in and snag myself a few more cats. LOL!! For more, go to http://www.graphjam.com/. This site is also connected with lolcats, punditkitchen, failblog, and others.

Boring around here tonight--Tommy's sacked out in the living room floor and who knows where Sam and Turtle are. I was actually considering looking for a heated toilet seat like the one on "Two and a Half Men" tonight. Maybe I should get back to some of my projects around here.

3 comments:

  1. Apparently whomever created the chart hasn't met my two boys... on a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! When I got divorced, I told my parents I was going to start fostering dogs. They promptly asked me if I never planned on dating again. The thought is still appealing...for both reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! New people making comments! Thank you, and welcome! (Now Becci won't feel so alone. LOL)

    ReplyDelete