Thursday, January 15, 2009

Calgon, Take Me Away!

It really is too bad that I can't blog about work. I'd have some really great shit to share if I didn't have to worry about confidential information and getting fired and all that shit.

But I just cannot resist the urge to make the following observation: Corporations as a whole are stupid. There might be a few geniuses hiding in some cubicles, but overall, they're a bunch of effin' morons. The reason for this is the mere fact that each individual knows his or her job, maybe their department, but no one knows what's happening in the company as a whole, and very few bother to think outside the parameters of their job description. It's a situation that will NEVER change!

I've lost count as to how many times I've had to explain the exact same thing to a certain convenience store's corporate offices this week. I cannot take it anymore. I should start charging them per email and phone call. Maybe I should just keep resending the same email--it would save me hours of having to retype the exact same information.

I'm ready to go bowling. I need to throw something at something. Plus I'm thinking it's going to have to be a half mental health day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Corporations must be run the same way as cities.

    ReplyDelete