Monday, February 9, 2009

Have You Seen Me?

Tommy's been MIA since Saturday afternoon. When I left to go bowling around noon, he was stretched across the bed looking pleased to finally have it all to himself. He wasn't home when I got back, but I figured he was just out enjoying the sunshine. Well, day turned to night, dinnertime rolled around and still no Tommy. Morning came, no big kitty hogging the blankets. By Sunday afternoon I was walking the neighborhood looking for him. Still no sign. I hardly slept all night because I kept wondering if every noise was him.

This morning I've called the shelter, animal control, the emergency vet clinic and the vet in our neighborhood. No one's seen him. I'm really worried that he's injured somewhere and can't get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment