Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Got My First "D"

...cup bra, that is.

Had to go shopping the other night in an effort to get the girls some wiggle room. I was really getting tired of fighting with them about staying put in all my old bras. I'd strap them in, they'd wriggle loose while shouting "Freedom!" Or I'd look down to find the dreaded "four boob" thing happening, wherein the edge of your bra cuts in and the overflow makes you look like you're something from a sci-fi/fantasy graphic novel.

I have to say it's about time my order for bigger boobs arrived. I put that thing in years ago. Too bad it arrived with a side of fat butt and jiggly thighs.

And as my family shares most everything, when I revealed my move up into the "D" world, I was welcomed warmly. Amongst my female relatives, I am nothing but a latecomer (or "latebloomer") to that party.

No comments:

Post a Comment